C5 Dura Ace Di2 2017
Now AU$6,490 AU$10,300
Brought to you by Atelier De Velo
Size: 54cm In-Store
Also available on request: Size 51cm / 56cm / 58cm
C5 ENGINEERED TO ENDURE
Cervélo has always pushed high-performance cycling to new heights, and is now taking it to new surfaces and seasons with the launch of the C Series platform. The inaugural model, the C5, is designed to inspire confidence through a new endurance fit that delivers predictable, stable handling. It combines the exceptional lightness and appropriate stiffness engineered into every Cervélo – including an all-carbon fork from the pioneering Project California team – with a uniquely integrated disc-braking system.
Rider confidence can’t be measured in a laboratory or wind tunnel. Cervélo is renowned for its engineering-driven approach to building the world’s fastest and lightest road, track, triathlon and time-trial bicycles, but the success of the C5 won’t be measured in WorldTour victories or Olympic gold medals. Rather, our engineering team used its profound understanding of pro athletes’ bicycle requirements to skillfully balance performance with ride quality.
A single-piece rear triangle and wide seatstays boost back-end and bottom-bracket stiffness, allowing weight reduction to be the focus of the carbon-fibre layup elsewhere across the C5 frame. The result: At 850 grams with paint and all small parts, the C5 is the lightest endurance road frame on the market today.
Two proprietary features perfectly compliment the C5’s damped ride effect: An American-manufactured all-carbon fork — a product of Cervélo’s pioneering Project California team — which skillfully balances lateral stiffness with comforting vertical compliance; and unique curved seatstays, which were engineered to provide a high vertical deflection.
Longer chainstays add trail-balance handling at the front end and boost tire clearance to 28mm, providing room for a standard fender and fender mount. A downtube rock guard and chainstay protector help prevent potential damage on mixed surfaces, while through-axles, flat-mount calipers and Future-Proof internal cable routing deliver smooth shifting every time.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, In-store
- Brand: Cervelo
- Category: Road Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- ID: 102838065
- Braking Type: Disc Brakes
- Material: Carbon
- Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- BBright - This Asymmetrical 79mm Bottom-Bracket Standard Yields Stiffer And Lighter Frames And Crank Systems.
- Future-Proof Cable Management - Ensures Your Frame Is Compatible With All Current And Future Derailleur And Brake Systems.
- Carbon Dropouts - Tough
- Compression-Molded Dropouts Save Weight With No Sacrifice In Strength Compared To Traditional Metal Dropouts.
- Evolved Steerer Design - The Fork Steerer’s Diameter Has A Noticeable Effect On A Bike’s Handling. Evolved Steerer Design Applies The Diameters And Taper Designs That Best Suit Each Model.
- Reduced-Friction BB Guide - Significantly Reduces Cable Friction In The Bottom Bracket
- Which Means Smoother Shifting
- Easier Setup And Longer Service Intervals.
- Squoval - This Library Of Tube Shapes Allows Cervelo Engineers To “DIAL In” The Weight-Saving
- Stiffness And Compliance Properties That Best Suit Specific Areas Of A Frame.
The ultimate endurance frame demands the most advanced components. Both the Dura-Ace Di2 9070 and Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed groupsets feature Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc-brake calipers with RT99 rotors, Ardennes Plus LT Disc wheels, Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi tires and Rotor 3D+ BBright cranks.
Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered C5 Fork For Disc
Fsa K-Force Compact
Br-Rs805 Hydraulic Disc
Rotor 3d+ Bbright™, 50/34
Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11 Spd
Hed Ardennes Plus Lt Disc
Fsa Is2 1-1/8 X 1-1/2"
Fsa K-Force For Di2
Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11 Spd
Di2 St-R785 11 Spd
Fi’zi:K Antares Vs
Dura-Ace 9000, 11 Spd, 11-28
HG900, 11 Spd
Continental Grand Prix 180 Tpi, 700x28c